1. Shuffle the player ability cards and give one to each player. Players look at their card, take the matching deck, and sit in front of their ability.
2. Each player shuffles their deck and removes 7 random cards.
3. Look at the 18 remaining cards and arrange them face up on your board in stacks of three however you want.
4. Roll dice to see who goes first.
Cards can be played both for yourself and against your opponents!
For example, if you have once card left in a column and an opponent attacks it, you can use MOVE ONE CARD to get a card out of the way so you don't need to pick it up.
1. Play Dice Cards
Anyone can play add die and lose die cards before you roll. This will change how many dice you start with on your turn. Use a NOPE if you want.
2. Roll & Reroll
Roll 3 dice. Pick up any number of those dice and reroll them once if you want to.Example: You first roll a 1, 2, and 4. You decided to reroll two of them and ended up with a 1, 5, and 6.
3. Assign Dice
Put each of those dice on other players' columns. Split the the dice up however you want.
4. Play More Cards
Anyone can play any number of cards after the dice are assigned to change the outcome of what happens.Examples:
- Move a card out of a column to avoid an attack with MOVE ON CARD
- Make on of the assigned dice remove two opponent cards with ONE REMOVES TWO
- Dodge two dice on a single column by moving all the cards to another column of cards with COMBINE TWO
5. Pick Up & Your Card Limit
Each player picks up the top card of each column attacked by dice. If a column was attacked by two dice, pick up two cards. To end your turn, if you have more than four cards, discard cards until you have four left